The Office of Communications is available to assist faculty, staff, and students with all official College of Law communications needs.
We are here to help
As a student-centered learning institution the University of Tennessee College of Law has no shortage of great stories that extend the attributes of students, faculty, staff, alumni and supporters.
Our efforts help protect, strengthen and advance our brand and reputation to all internal and external parties. The Office of Communications is available to assist faculty, staff, and students with all official College of Law communications needs. Our responsibilities include:
- College of Law internal and external communications
- Communications and marketing strategy
- Messaging, identity, and brand management
- Copywriting, feature writing, web writing, and editing
- Publications design and print coordination
- Leadership, management, and design of Tennessee Law magazine
- Website, e-mail, and web content management
- Social media management
- Photography, feature videography, and art direction
- News and media relations
- Advertising strategy, design, and coordination
Get in touch
If you have a media pitch, news release or crisis communication issue you would like assistance with, or general writing/editing and publication advice, we are here to help. If you have a story idea for one of our publications, please reach out to us. We’re always looking for great ideas!