Begin your legal education journey with UT Law.
UT 3+3 Program
This accelerated BS/JD program allows students of the UT College of Arts and Sciences to earn both a bachelor’s degree and a law degree at UT in six years—one year less than what is normally required.
- Pursue an approved minor offered by the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Consult closely with your undergraduate advisor during the first three years for assistance in satisfying college requirements and qualifying for admission to law school.
- Apply for admission to the UT College of Law during your junior year.
- If you’re admitted to UT Law, you’ll become a full-time, first-year law student following your junior year of undergraduate study. You’ll also be able to utilize all scholarships and financial aid that your were eligible for as an undergraduate for the first year of law school (GPA guidelines to retain scholarships will still be required).
- Finish your first year of law school, and the credits you’ve earned will be counted toward your law degree while electives ill count toward the completion of your bachelor’s degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in hand, finish your remaining two years at UT Law and earn your J.D. degree.
Take the first step and apply to UT Law