Forms, Charts & Study Aids
For a copy of the Code of Academic Conduct Certification form to be used when submitting any non-exam written work product to Professor Kuney for academic credit, click here.
For the Debt Clock that tracks the national debt, the trade deficit, and private debt in the United States, click here.
For a copy of the full priority ladder for unsecured claims that is established by various sections of the Bankruptcy Code, click here.
Click here for the Chapter 11 Lifecycle chart from Chapter 11-101 (ABI 2007).
Kuney & Lloyd
Interactive Damages Tutorials to Accompany Prof. Kuney’s and Prof. Lloyd’s “Contracts: Transactions and Litigation”
- General Principles of Contract Damages
- Restatement Method of Computing Damages
- Contract Law Source Correlation Table
Click here to access the ongoing collection of research on actual Chapter 11 cases conducted by students in the Workouts & Reorganizations seminar at the UT College of Law.
For access to annotated and analyzed mergers and acquisition agreements and other projects produced by students in Prof. Kuney’s M&A Independent Study Seminar and other Independent Study and Directed Research courses.
- Asset Purchase Agreement Written Report
- Roo Group APA
- Rheingold Asset Purchase Agreement
- Fleetwood & CMH Asset Purchase Agreement
- Hewlett Packard Merger Agreement
- Whole Foods Merger Agreement
- Other Independent Study and Directed Research Work Product
- Delay and Eventual Merger of Whole Foods Market, Inc. and Wild Oates Markets, Inc.
Click here to access a listing of courses along with the practice areas that they support for students wondering what courses they might take in their 2L and 3L year.