The University of Tennessee College of Law, located in Knoxville, enjoys a rich tradition of providing sound legal education and boasts the longest-running legal clinical program in the country.
Printers are located in the Computer Lab on the Ground Floor and near the elevator on other floors in the library. Printing fees are administered through the VolPrint system. Law Students accounts are credited with $30.00 each academic year. Students enrolled in summer classes will be provided with an additional $8.00 credit for printing during the summer session.
If your print quota is depleted, additional funds may be added online at the Volcard Office Website.
Printing services are available in the College of Law Computer Lab in Room 15 on the ground floor of the Law Library when you are logged in with your University NetID and password.
Wireless and Remote Print Services
Wireless and remote print services are available from most computers with a connection to the Internet, e.g., a home computer, a laptop connected to a wireless network, etc.
Printers currently configured for wireless and remote printing are:
- In the computing lab in Room 15 on the ground floor of the Law Library
- Near the Circulation Desk on the first floor of the Law Library
- Beside the public catalog terminal on the second floor of the Law Libary
- Beside the public catalog terminal on the third floor of the Law Library
- Beside the public catalog terminal on the fourth floor of the Law Library
Wireless Printing for Windows and MacOS Computers
Please use the following instructions to set up Volprint for use on your laptop or remote computer. The instructions below are tailored specifically to the College of Law, as we use different printers than are used elsewhere on campus.