Law Library Administration
Scott Childs firstname.lastname@example.org
(865) 974-6733. Associate Dean for Library and Information Technology/Professor in Law Library The Associate Dean is responsible for the overall administration of the Law Library and Information Technology for the Law College.
Michelle Cosby email@example.com
(865) 974-6728. Associate Director and Associate Professor in Law Library. The Associate Director is responsible for the day to day operations of the Law Library.
Lindsay Brown firstname.lastname@example.org
(865) 974-6547. Accounting Specialist II.
Susan Mills email@example.com
(865) 974-9878. Administrative Assistant. Responsible for supervising and managing various work processes.
Suzanne Smalley firstname.lastname@example.org
(865) 974-4918. Library Departmental Supervisor. Responsible for ordering all materials for the Law Library. Coordinates and supervises all related processes. Responsible for the disposition and coordination of government depository materials
Carol Collins email@example.com
(865) 974-6552. Head of Technical Services/Associate Professor in the Law Library. Responsible for cataloging, binding, preservation and processing of library materials in all formats.
Eliza Fink firstname.lastname@example.org
(865) 974-0236. Digital Resources and Services Librarian/Assistant Professor in the Law Library. Supports the college’s research and teaching endeavors by managing and promoting the Law Library’s electronic resources and participating in the planning and teaching of legal research.
Ashley Cate email@example.com
(865) 974-7075. Senior Library Associate III. Responsible for processing and updating print, microfiche and electronic resources, and shares in the responsibility of serials maintenance.
Karen Principe firstname.lastname@example.org
(865) 974-6726. Library Supervisor III. Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the online catalog. Creates and obtains catalog records for print and electronic resources, oversees processing, and shares in the responsibility of serials maintenance.
Sibyl Marshall email@example.com
(865) 974-5906. Head of Public Services / Associate Professor in the Law Library. Oversees Public Service functions (circulation, reference, interlibrary loan) in the College of Law Library. Teaches legal research classes and provides reference and research assistance.
Nathan Preuss firstname.lastname@example.org
(865) 974-6736. Reference Librarian / Assistant Professor in the Law Library. Provides reference and research assistance, teaches legal research classes, and coordinates all legal research instruction.
Jingwei Zhang email@example.com
(865) 974-9864. Reference Librarian / Assistant Professor in the Law Library. Provides reference and research assistance, teaches legal research classes.
Jeff Groah firstname.lastname@example.org
(865) 974-6731 Circulation Supervisor/Educational Technology Coordinator, Library Supervisor II. Supervise the circulation functions (circulation, reserve, interlibrary loan & stacks management) in the College of Law Library. Hires and trains student workers. Responsible for educational technology within the College of Law.
Beth Offshack email@example.com
(865) 974-7416. Circulation/Senior Library Associate II. Circulates materials, prepares reserve items, trains and supervises student workers, assists patrons, participates in document delivery and interlibrary loan programs.
Leslie Principe firstname.lastname@example.org
(865) 974-1823 Interlibrary Loan/Senior Library Associate II. Responsible for borrowing and lending interlibrary loan items; manages evening circulation and supervises evening student workers.
Technology Services Department
Chris Bombardo email@example.com
(865) 974-6729. Director of Technology Services. Plans, manages, provides technical support for information technology systems, equipment and services for the College of Law. Prepares, manages and administers budget, staffing and equipment requests for College.
Daniel Freeman firstname.lastname@example.org
(865) 974- 0614. Senior IT Technologist II. Provides hardware and software support to faculty, staff, and students.
Mike Taylor email@example.com
(865) 974-6859. Senior IT Technologist II. Provides hardware and software support to faculty, staff, and students.
Nick Romano firstname.lastname@example.org
(865) 974-2547. IT Analyst II.
Jamie Wilson email@example.com
(865) 974-9886. Web Developer. Performs web design and web application development for the College of Law’s website, internal portal, information kiosks, and other web-based projects.