The Nashville Business Journal has named 23 University of Tennessee College of Law alumni among Middle Tennessee’s Best of the Bar for 2019.
According to the organization’s website, the Best of the Bar rankings are conducted annually by the Nashville Business Journal to honor leading lawyers and corporate counsel. The organization annually produces its list based on nominations from the public. Nominees and their peers then vote to select their favorites, and scores are tabulated by the organization.
Of the 70 honorees on this year’s list, the following are UT College of Law alumni.
- David L. Raybin, of Raybin and Weissman (’73)
- Margaret Behm, of Dodson Parker, Behm, and Capparella, PC; and John R. Tarpley, of Lewis Thomason (’76)
- Robert E. Boston, of Waller, Lansden, Dortch, and Davis, LLP (’81)
- Bo Campbell, of Waller, Lansden, Dortch, and Davis, LLP (’83)
- Cynthia N. Sellers, of Bass, Berry, and Sims, PLC (’85)
- John J. Hollins, Jr., of Thompson Burton; and Tim Warnock, of Riley, Warnock, and Jacobson, PLC (’87)
- John C. Tishler, of Waller, Lansden, Dortch and Davis, LLP; and Edward D. Lanquist, Jr., of Patterson Intellectual Property Law (’88)
- Lela M. Hollabaugh, of Bradley, Arant, Boult, Cummings, LLP (’91)
- Amanda Haynes Young, of Butler Snow, LLP (’92)
- Lisa Ramsay Cole, of Lewis Thomason (’93)
- Michele Johnson, of the Tennessee Justice Center; and Jonathan Cole, of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Cladwell, and Berkowitz, PC (’94)
- Stephen Zralek, of Bone, McAllester, Norton PLLC (’97)
- David M. Anthony, of Bone, McAllester, Norton PLLC (’99)
- April Y. Berman, of Asurion; Kay S. Caudle, of Smith Travel Research; and Brad A. Lampley, of Adams and Reese, LLP (’00)
- Erin Palmer Polly, of Butler Snow, LLP (’02)
- Laura Baker, of John Day Law Offices, PC (’06)
- Emily J. Zibart, of Bridgestone Americas, Inc. (’08)
Find the full list with photos of winners on the Nashville Business Journal website.