Alumni are always members of the UT Law family, and the Career Center offers a variety of services to alumni and current students searching for new positions or considering a career move.
For those who are uncertain about a career move, we encourage you to schedule an individual counseling session with the Career Center to discuss and evaluate your situation. Contact us at email@example.com or at 865-974-4348 to make an appointment.
- Resource Library (Print Materials)
- Online Employment Resources
- Five-Year Graduate Employment Profile, 2011–2015
- Three-Year Class Profile
- Employers Who Recruit from UT
- Off-Campus Recruiting Events
- Reciprocity Services
- NALP Principals and Standards
- UT Center for Career Development (Main Campus)
Current students can find additional resources and information at the UT Law Portal (login required).